A Gandalf Group survey commissioned by The Globe and Mail suggests Canadian adults are satisfied with many aspects of their lives, with the most powerful determinants being mental health and having a sense of purpose.
- 67% of Canadians report being happy.
- 47% of Canadians are very happy with their salaries.
- 78% of people 65 and up are very happy.
- 65+, the age where Canadians are far more likley to be financially satisfied.
- 74% of Quebec residents report that they are very happy.
- Less than half of Canadians are satisfied with their salaries.
- 67% of Canadians feel mostly positively about their mental health.